Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Confluence(s)

AKA The OSU 2011 Group Thesis Exhibition

'Tis that time (which I can hardly believe) when I'll soon be an honest to goodness MFA degree holding artiste. Here are the details for the culminating show that opened on April 19 and runs through May 14, 2011

The Reception is Saturday, May 7th, from 6 to 8pm

My fellow MFA candidates include:
Susana Alvarez
Jessie Blackmer
Nick Bontrager
Undine Brod
Joshua Cloud
Virginia Colwell
Clare Fox
Florence Gouvrit
George T. Gregory Jr.
Rachel Heberling
Brooke Hunter-Lombardi
Emi Inoue
Yoshinaga Kawamura
Ash Kyrie
Robert Paul Lewis
Ashley Moore
Philmore Peterson V
Zachary Podgorny
Tara Polansky
Stephanie Brooke West
Lauren Whearty

@ The OSU Urban Arts Space
50 West Town Street
Columbus, OH 43215

More information can be found here: http://uas.osu.edu/exhibition/2011-master-fine-arts-exhibition

Do come out and see my work, hopefully during the reception when I'll for sure be there.

Photos to be posted soon...I hope....

1 comment:

eva b. said...

You soon to be MFA you!!!
does that mean I'll get to see you once again? I wish we could come to your show, of course :)